Std 25024 ICON cannot preserve or store the data: ‘[SQLITE] Error
This can happen due to various reasons and listed different scenarios below
[SQLITE] Error , text [SQL logic error or missing database]
PQ file is locked by Microsoft index service or antivirus. Refer here to find process having a lock in the file
[SQLITE] Error , text [out of memory]
Memory leak during processing userdata key-value pairs that were defined in call-custN section of adata_spec file. Fixed in 22.214.171.124 version.
[SQLITE] Error , text [table q_db_info2 already exists], q_db_info2 table can not be created
During ICON startup, PQ file is locked by some application. Refer here to find process having a lock in the file
[SQLITE] Error , text [cannot start a transaction within a transaction]
Option ‘dss-no-data-tout’ has too small value to allow ICON to start
[SQLITE] Error , text [Invalid db handle]: Limitation
Genesys recommends that you only start re-synchronizing configuration data after Interaction Concentrator has completed its startup process. If Interaction Concentrator reports the above error, do the following to resolve the issue:
- Stop Interaction Concentrator.
- Delete the persistent queue (*.pq) file.
- Restart Interaction Concentrator.
- Interaction Concentrator should start and perform resynchronization automatically.
- Create alarm condition for Detect Event : 09-25024 for ICON
- For this alarm, assign alarm reaction “Restart the application that generated the alarm”