How to disable trackpad on bootcamp?
Recently, I installed windows 10 using bootcamp on Mac pro and want to disable trackpad. In this post, I will explain two possible solutions for this.
Solution 1 – Disable Trackpad Hardware
- Click Start -> Settings and Search for Device Manager
- Expand ‘Human Interface Devices’ and select Apple SPI Trackpad
- Right Click ‘Apple SPI Trackpad’ and select ‘disable’
Solution 2 – Using Third Party Tool
- Download and Install Trackpad Magic from http://pocketlim.com/
- Right-click the Trackpad Magic icon that appears in your system tray.
- Click “Disable Apple Trackpad” to completely disable the touchpad. Click “Automatically Disable Trackpad When External Mouse is Plugged in” to only disable the trackpad if you connect a mouse.