GPlus Adapter for Aspect eWFM supports alarm codes for major errors, so that it can be monitored on SCI or Genesys Administrator. For this feature to work correctly, alarm codes must match up with log event id defined in the alarm condition.
In Genesys Administrator, you can create a new Alarm Condition:
- Go to Provisioning > Environment > Alarm Conditions.
- If required, navigate to the folder in which you want to store the new Alarm Condition.
- On the Configuration tab, enter or modify information as required.
- On the Options tab, enter or modify information as required.
- To save the new Alarm Condition and register it in the Configuration Database, do one of the following:
- 9001 – I selected 90XX number series to configure custom alarms as other series are used by other components
- 9002 – Another custom alarm configured for ‘diskWriteSuccess’