Exporting a Genesys Routing Strategy
Export Genesys Routing Strategy as Package
- In the Strategies List, select the name of the strategy that you want to export.
- Select Export To File from the File menu or press CTRL+E.
- The Export of strategy <strategy name> dialog box opens.
- Navigate to the folder in which you want to place the strategy-moving file.
Note: If a file with the same name as the new strategy-moving file already exists in the selected folder, the existing file is overwritten.
- From the Files of type drop-down list, select the .zcf file format
- Click Select.
- The Interaction Routing Designer message box opens, reporting on the completion of the export.
- Click OK to continue.
Source: Interaction Routing Designer Help Documentation